KUMKUMADI FACE OIL
How To Use Kumkumadi Tail?
The oil is beneficial for all skin types but it is strictly advised for people having oily skin to use it in minute quantity so that it doesn’t make the skin greasy. To use it effectively, follow this step-by-step guide on how to apply the oil:
- Clean your face properly to remove any makeup residue.
- Wash your face using a mild face wash.
- Take a few drops of the Kumkumadi Tail in the hands and apply it all over your face, neck and affected parts.
- Massage it evenly all over in circular upward strokes for 5 to 10 minutes.
- While applying the oil, one must keep in mind to let it stay for 2-3 hours and not wash off immediately.
- People having dry chapped skin can apply it before going to bed and let it stay overnight for more beneficial effects. But people with oily skin can wash off after 3 hours to prevent a build-up of oil and grime overnight.
- Weight: 10ml
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Kumkumadi, a magic potion oil, with indulgence of natural herbs and saffron, a perfect Ayurvedic face blend oil recipe followed from decades and inculcated in our traditional texts as a product that does wonders to dry, sensitive, oily, combinational skin and it’s related problems. A small amount goes a long way for this oil!! I have used the highest grade of saffron and also once anyone uses this product they never go back to anything else because its highly result oriented.
- Kumkumadi Oil For Skin Brightening &
- Treating Discoloration.
- Kumkumadi Oil for Hydration and Moisturization.
- Minimizing dark circles and repairing hyperpigmentation.
- Treating blemishes and scars.
- Kumkumadi tail fights skin issues like premature aging, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Store Name: THE BUTTERY BLEND
- Vendor: Preeti Sharma
- No ratings found yet!