Red and Golden Heart Scented Soy Candles (Pack of 4)
Pack of 4 Scented Soy Wax Candles. Fragrance option- Rose, Vanilla, Lemon Grass and Lavender
Made from 100% Soy Wax
Environment Friendly, no harmful fumes
Handmade to perfection
Lead-free Cotton Wick for best burn
Ideal for personal use and gifting for occasions like Valentines Day, Anniversary, Birthday
Burn time: 12 Hrs.
Weight- 60gm (Each)
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Ideal for occasions like Valentines Day, Anniversary, Birthday.
- Rose, Vanilla, Lemon Grass, Lavender Heart Soy wax Scented Candles (pack of 4)
- Provides pleasing fragrances that can help enrich the ambiance of your home by bringing the beauty of the outdoors inside.
- Burning time: 12 hours .
- Candles are made from high-grade Soy wax, which provides smoke-free flame and burns without leaving any residue.
They can help light up your home as well as brighten up your home decor. Their sweet aromas can help you reduce stress and reawaken your senses. They are ideal for your bedroom, bathroom, and family room as well. They can add a touch of glow to any space and elegance to any event or party. They can also help provide a fragrance to any place they are stored in such as drawers and cupboards. Long-Lasting Candles with High-Grade soy Wax , have a burning time of 12 hours. They are suitable for long use during festive celebrations, parties, and special occasions. These candles are made from high-grade wax and provide a smoke-free flame. The candles also burn without leaving any residue thereby ensuring clean use. These candle are made from high-quality glass, making it easy to handle. The high-quality glass can also add class your home. Enhance your home décor with these elegant glass candles. Pleasant Fragrances fill your senses with captivating aromas. These aromas soothe your senses. This allows you to enjoy a pleasant fragrance. You may even mix and match the scents to create a personal blend of aromas.
- Store Name: Aakriti Home Decor
- Vendor: Shiny Dubey
- 5.00 rating from 1 review